Saturday, March 3, 2012

A perfect evening

This week began with a fulfilling culmination and is coming to an end with the freshness of new beginnings.
I've written a bit and kept a few promises. At this moment, like in half a million homes around the world, Jagjit Singhji is singing to me. Standing tall by my side, a cup of strong tea is attaining the perfect temperature. A good friend has dropped by. She is excited about discovering her soul. She is owning up her mistakes, clearing her mess, creating newness in her relationships. Her mere presence is inspiring me to proclaim with joy, the following words:
If at all perfection exists in this world, it is here, right in this moment.

8 comments:

  1. :) And with the belief that grass is NEVER greener on the other side, even the not-so-perfect moments become a little more bright! Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveliest truth,so beautifully written.I like that, the way its expressed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. But somehow,I could not relate to Standing tall by my side,a cup of strong tea is attaining perfect temperature ..does that mean its cooling down a little bit? I wonder..it may sound silly,but I am trying to understand this,thoughts of this brew many times when I brew tea...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Sowmya. The tea is cooling down to an optimum level.

      Delete
    2. Oh, Thankyou for the reply :)

      Delete